Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
x10hosting?
Its all a hoax. I have tried them and they just steal your information they dont even accept the hosting plan.
I tried to use it,I googled free hosting then I found this.I tried to use it then left it in middle because it looked a bit hard to me, then I use 000webhost and hostinger..You can trust 000webhost..
Thanks for the instant vps Freedomain.club.. Loved this great service. Smile
Even for free hosting, they are absolutely awful for hosting. Their servers are probably high or something, if you have a decent amount of activity the CSS fails and elements start to mess up because their puny servers can't take the load.

Running a low-end Celeron computer under a bus and installing XAMPP would probably work better than their services.
I used them back in the days and they seemed to be good, I didnt really use much except fool in highschool by phishing my friends account so I can prank them ofc I never did any harm to them it was only a prank and a test to their security.

I did read lots of good reviews about 4ukhost, they offer free webhost for a year with 1 time setup fee that you have to pay. I havent used them personally but I did see some people advertising them on some forums because of that service. If you are looking for a free webhost maybe try them, but I myself cannot tell you the pros and cons of their services as I am not their customer.

Also byethost is ok if you know how to argue with their moderators, they suspended my account the first day, but after making a ticket they have not done so and I was running my website for 3 months untill I got bored and bailed on the project.

That is my own personal experience with the free webhosts. If you really want to use a host for something like monetization then I would advise you to purchase and save yourself some headaches, as you are cant earn money untill you spend some money Smile
Can't use this
They don't provide this hosting in Pakistan!
Well i suggest Byethost maybe because i'm using it since 2014. and i never got a problem no downtime at all
I used 000webhost for facebook phishing LOLLL XD.
Sorry.:'D
(11-28-2016, 11:11 AM)abdulsami34 Wrote: Can't use this
They don't provide this hosting in Pakistan!
Well i suggest Byethost maybe because i'm using it since 2014. and i never got a problem no downtime at all
I used 000webhost for facebook phishing LOLLL XD.
Sorry.:'D

Byethost is great, been using it for around 9 months or so.  Usually it's around 99% uptime for me and so I'm very pleased with the service quality.  Smile
(11-29-2016, 07:24 PM)IEpicDestroyer Wrote: Byethost is great, been using it for around 9 months or so.  Usually it's around 99% uptime for me and so I'm very pleased with the service quality.  Smile

Yes, but alot of people says it's not good! etc.
My experience so far has been good (signed up a couple of months ago). Maybe things have changed recently. I was pleased to get cPanel, not just because of UI benefits but also things like ease of transferring elsewhere, e.g. not losing your mailboxes.

I'm doing a review of the service so I'd appreciate any recent experiences. Any info specially about blocked countries because obviously I've no way of determining that.
Thanks
Andy
Internet Freedom for groups, schools and individuals in Africa
friendsvps.org
(07-14-2014, 05:05 PM)BradR Wrote: I recently tested x10hosting due to them being free and apparently the best free host out there, but let me tell you, they're awful, even for a free host. Constant downtime and very unreliable.

For those who have used them, what did you think?

I first thought I should use it.

But, When I tried to register , it blocked me and said they don't Accept from our Country. Still I tried from VPN and proxies, but was unable to register. My friend was using it(He is in Another Country). I asked about x10hosting to him. He said that he left that many months ago as their service was awful. Don't go for x10 seriously!!
Thanks for these replies.

It seems to me that the vast majority of these free sites are very much hit-and-miss. Sometimes you can have a good experience and others not. I've had bad experience with some and when I do a search I find others giving glowing reviews.

The take-away perhaps is, "don't put anything on a free service unless you will not be unhappy to find it gone one day."

Andy
Internet Freedom for groups, schools and individuals in Africa
friendsvps.org