Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
x10hosting?
I recently tested x10hosting due to them being free and apparently the best free host out there, but let me tell you, they're awful, even for a free host. Constant downtime and very unreliable.

For those who have used them, what did you think?
Used to own a blog and tried their services and like you, I wasn't happy. It seemed like they didn't care about their customers. Never again am I using their services.
I used them before but I think they were branded differently back then. When I used them they forced advertisements on the top of all clients websites and I didn't really care for that and neither did my users so I stopped using them.
Really its hard to trust in a free hosting service, sometimes even the cheapest host service is better that the best free hosting. Of course you can have a free hosting for try and start, but when you gat certain amount of traffics and revenue, considere to change ato a better option.
You know what they say, you pay for what you get.
Paid hosting is best. And i'm here because i think this place is right fit for me
I use x10hosting in the past to host my website, but then suddenly they block some countries including my country too.
I found their service very good and reliable when I am using them.
Yes, they blocked my country too, I used to have a good season in x10hosting, also I was a beginner at that time.
If you want free hosting, then I can give you a zpanel account on my server, but no hacking and overloading allowed!
Happy to help. PM me or use the Shoutbox to get my attention!
[ Retired Staff. ]
ishands Wrote:If you want free hosting, then I can give you a zpanel account on my server, but no hacking and overloading allowed!

Ok thank you, If im in need of a hosting account,I'll surely PM you.