Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most expensive domain in the world, .rich?
well if you have a famous I.D then yes like justinbieber.rich

(02-04-2016, 02:25 PM)1PlateBuffet Wrote: Damn it's expensive. I saw on Gandi that registration/renewal is USD 1769 per year. On name.com it seems like the price is a mere USD 2975.

If I were rich enough to get one, I'd get "iamfilthy.rich". Last I checked that domain name is still available (though "iam.rich" and "filthy.rich" seems to be taken but inactive/parked). What are you waiting for? Get yours now!

p/s: Searched "site:*.rich" on Google but I didn't find any legitimate website except for one that promoting the .rich domain...

p/s2: In the most recent article about this TLD that I came across, the executive director of the .rich registry registered 15 of the 36 taken domain names. Pretty sad.
type in snp.rich who would pay for that people who have sexy new palaces
Well that is one crazy expensive Top Level Domain. I mean who in their right senses will be paying 2,000 doollars for a few characters online. I thought paying anything more than 10 dollars was idiotism but now this is just another level of utter stupidity for someone to actually pay the full price that kind of a Top Level Domain.
(02-04-2016, 02:25 PM)1PlateBuffet Wrote: Damn it's expensive. I saw on Gandi that registration/renewal is USD 1769 per year. On name.com it seems like the price is a mere USD 2975.

If I were rich enough to get one, I'd get "iamfilthy.rich". Last I checked that domain name is still available (though "iam.rich" and "filthy.rich" seems to be taken but inactive/parked). What are you waiting for? Get yours now!

p/s: Searched "site:*.rich" on Google but I didn't find any legitimate website except for one that promoting the .rich domain...

p/s2: In the most recent article about this TLD that I came across, the executive director of the .rich registry registered 15 of the 36 taken domain names. Pretty sad.

Lol,why you would buy a .rich domain,there are better and funnier domains right there.
Wow, that is just extremely exorbitant and clearly a pathetic attempt to make a fortune off of rich people. What's next, .elite? .king maybe? Rolleyes
(02-25-2016, 06:44 AM)DragonStar Wrote: What's next, .elite? .king maybe? Rolleyes

It would be cool if .1337 or .h4xx0r or even .1337h4xx0r exsisted Big Grin lol
These days there are so many rubbish domain extensions out there. This kind of destroyed the domain reselling market. Maybe it's a good thing so end users have plenty of choices for their domain name. But extension like these are crazy.
Dodgy
(02-25-2016, 07:00 AM)uzeyirkirbas Wrote: It would be cool if .1337 or .h4xx0r or even .1337h4xx0r exsisted Big Grin lol

well I can tell you that .h4xx0r will never be used by real hacking sites.... those all end in .onion Tongue
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
Probably that domain is mode for the richer people that does not care of paying around thousands dollars for a domain name. Wink
------
Warm Regards,
Hercules

No one looks for the poors Tongue. Rich, money, greed everywhere. They are just using the rich people to make damn cash. Someone care for the poor too Wink make a .poor domain. For me the best domain to start business is .com . Only rich people would pay for 1000$+ Domain. Someone invent bitdomain, where people can mine domains Tongue
Thank you FreeDomain.Club For my VPS.
Well, what can I say there are a lot of things like that on our lovely World. I just saw on a Youtube show( which name i won't call, because i don't really get it if i'm permited to do that), where some guys sold golden toilet paper for a ridiculous price. And please, let's not forget our good ol' ebay who gives us so many ridiculous things like cornflakes at ridiculous prices. Big Grin Peace