Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freenom (Free ML/TK/GA/... Domains) WARNING
@HR: I currently use ClouDNS with EU.ORG as Cloudflare, Namecheap and some other platforms wanted to confirm that I'm the owner of the "domain" with setting up specific "Keys" or receiving a mail at e.g. "[email protected]"..
As I set up mails with ClouDNS now I could move to CloudFlare - do they offer free mail redirection too? Or should I just stay with ClouDNS?
with best regards,
(mit freundlichen Grüßen,)
28daniel28

@Danny - idk about mail redirection, but you can create and manage MX records in the DNS interface.
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
you can also use freedns.afraid.org Smile you can point A records to redirect the subdomain to your website.. it is easy to use and there's a huge amount of domains registered on that site..

currently, I am using the freedns in pointing MX records to some kind of site like mailinator.com or yopmail.com Smile
(11-20-2015, 05:58 PM)28daniel28 Wrote: @HR: I currently use ClouDNS with EU.ORG as Cloudflare, Namecheap and some other platforms wanted to confirm that I'm the owner of the "domain" with setting up specific "Keys" or receiving a mail at e.g. "[email protected]"..
As I set up mails with ClouDNS now I could move to CloudFlare - do they offer free mail redirection too? Or should I just stay with ClouDNS?

You can do this with any domain. Regardless of the domain level. Even [email protected] would work for e-mail addresses.

I'm not sure what you mean with "mail redirection".

I use Yandex for custom domain mail boxes for my eu.org domains and it works very well. You can create all necessary records with any DNS provider. All you most of the time need are a few MX records (depends on the amount of mail servers provided by the provider) and a few TXT records (DKIM and SPF).

So the domain here is not an issue nor is the DNS provider. However if you mean that ClouDNS has a special product that catches all mails sent to [email protected] and redirects them to [email protected] then CloudFlare does not offer this feature.
Yes i heard that they take your domain when you get traffic in your website, thats really bad, you can't have a good website with them.
@HR: Does Yandex offer a service to point your MX records to them and get mail inboxes and smtp sending for free?
Or is it paid?

Because I' mjust looking for such a site but couldnt find any...
Thats why I used the redirection of ClouDNS you mentioned in your last 2 sentences. The problem is: Using this method I cannot send mails from this alias as all free SMTP servers do not accept "unknown" sender names.. :/
with best regards,
28daniel28

Yandex offers the same service as Google Apps but for free. You add your domain and set MX, SPF and DKIM records. After that you can create [email protected] addresses and login with them into Yandex mail to receive and send mails.

Domain https://domain.yandex.com/domains_add/
Wow, I searched so long but I didnt find Yandex...
Thank you so much!

I'll look into it as soon as I got the time for it Smile
with best regards,
28daniel28

I use Zoho for my email.

BTW before I got my domain from here in FDC, I also had the same experience. I received a few thousand hits in a day and 25k+ in a month and it got deleted.

It's safe to assume that once you reach a few thousand hits, your domain is in danger of getting flagged. (My domain 1conan.ml was flagged as a violation of ToS)
(11-23-2015, 04:10 PM)28daniel28 Wrote: Wow, I searched so long but I didnt find Yandex...
Thank you so much!

I'll look into it as soon as I got the time for it Smile

Good luck! If you need help message me.

It's actually very easy and has a lot of benefits over Zoho. 1000 mail inboxes by default and more can be requested. You can add any domain you want while Zoho blacklists free domains (unfortunately also .eu.org Sad ). Atleast my .eu.org domain was not accepted the last time I tried to register it with Zoho.com's free service.

I personally signed up through ppd.yandex.ru though so everything is Russian for me in that process but in the end I can still change to English in the webmail client. So no problems. Since you'll use the English version from my previous post the webmail client will be in English by default.