Buy Advertisement Space
71.43%
5 71.43%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth Buying SEO Packages ?
Is it worth buying SEO packages that offer you a HIGH ranking after you are done ?

I highly doubt they will increase your ranking to the first result page of google.
But what do you guys think about those packages and should i buy one, or should i go with buying advertisement space ?

Why am i asking this, well i own a website (99uptime) and i would like to get higher in the rankings to increase my earnings, wich are at the moment 0 dollars Big Grin

So what should i do: buy an seo package or go for advertisement space.

My budget around 20 dollars.
Please donate to freedomain.club if you enjoy my posts and/or the community!
@bo2freak
Just remember, no matter how good your SEO is, nothing can guarantee a top spot on search engine rankings.
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
You should know what you are doing or it might do more harm than any good. I do buy SEO packages time to time for various projects. various things like web 2 profiles, social blasts and some times just spam comments. But I never do those to my money sites. That time has long passed. You should do it only if you are willing to take the risk of Google penalties.

What I usually do it create a set of buffer sites using popular free web 2 sites like blogger.com, wordpress.com etc. I add some good content to these and then do all backlink building to these web 2s. When they receive PR juice my main site receive it too. If something bad happen because of those link packages then I can just remove that web 2 and continue with the rest. Main site stay safe.
Dodgy
Thanks xdude for the tip,

I think i'm just gonna add my website to my other forum profiles Big Grin
@bo2freak
Yeah start with that. I am not sure such a small budget will do much even with ads.
[Ex-Mod]
Yeah it will not get me a lot,
The seo package is cheap enough Big Grin

But i think im gonna keep with this forum and maybe another.
Problem with cheap SEO packages is what kind of value you get from those. For example you can get some very nice looking backlink or social packages from Fivver or seoClerk for just 5 usd. But these packages shouldn't use directly for main sites. We used those few years back but not anymore.
Dodgy
Well,
I see, i looked into seoclerks but i really do not know a lot about seo,
But you are daying that i best make a secondary site and then backlink that site to the primary money site, and then buy a seo package for the secondary site.

I'll try it Smile
@bo2freak
I wouldn't even buy the SEO package for the secondary site myself. FYI I will be including a free backlink to your hosting site from whatever I decide to host with you... I just have to wait on @coreyman to get the money for my domain...
[Ex-Mod]
Thanks Scath but you do not need to if you do not want to do it.
I offered you free hosting for the review and that is the only thing i want to give you free hosting. So if you do not want to give me a backlink it is not necesarry Smile
I am after all a premium host so i cant expect my clients to give me backlinks Smile