Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Service]Mumble VoIP Servers
Star 
Hi everyone! I have not been using the full power of my FDC VPS, so I have decided to resell portions of it as Mumble  VoIP Servers.
What is Mumble?
Mumble is a Free and Open Source VoIP client-server package. It provides high-quality, low-latency, encrypted voice communication, without the licensing issues of similar programs. A highly abridged list of features:
  • Accurate Positional Audio - syncs with games to determine users relative positions in-game
  • Open Source - fully customizable, no licensing issues.
  • Comprehensive per-channel ACL system - give users only the permissions they need
  • Channel linking and priority - make sure  you can hear and be heard when you need to.
  • Public / private key auth by default - more secure and easier than password-based authentication.
Specs
  • Full admin (SuperUser) access to your server
  • Config files may be edited on request
  • Unlimited* channels, registered users, and groups
  • Flexible pricing
  • 5GB bandwidth / concurrent user / month
  • Your choice of port (as long as it is not taken by another user and  is not a Well-known Port).
  • More! PM me or post your question here and I will answer it ASAP!
*Within reason. If your configuration consumes too many resources, I will warn you.
Pricing
one-time setup fee (applies to all servers, regardless of size. paid once, non-refundable): 5pts
server fee (fee for each server, regardless of size): 5pts / month
size fee (determines max # of concurrent users): 2.5pts / user / month
upgrade fee (paid if you decide you need more users / bandwidth. non-refundable.): 5 pts
Example: a 10-user server would be 30 points / month, but 35pts for the first month (because of the one-time setup fee).

Terms of Use
Basically don't be a jerk. If I get a report on you for whatever reason, your points will NOT be refunded, your server will be terminated immediately, and I may be unwilling to do business with you again. You are restricted to a max bandwidth of 5GB / concurrent user / month (for example, a 10-user server would have a cap of 50GB/month). If you exceed this, your server will be temporarily suspended until the next month. If you fail to pay your due balance within three (3) days, your server will be suspended and I may, at my discretion, terminate your account (requiring a complete re-setup). I am not liable for anything that happens on your server, nor am I able to guarantee 100% uptime.

How to Order
send me the points (you must pay in full upfront), and send a PM with the following template:
Quote:ServerRoot: <your root channel name if you want a custom one>
ServerPass: <password everyone will use to access your server>
SUPass: <the password for the SuperUser account>
NumUsers: <the max number of concurrent users you want to allow on your server>
Port: <the port you want your server to operate over>
MotD: <a custom MotD message (optional)>
Remarks:
<any other things you would like changed from the defaults, such as max user audio quality>

Please allow up to a week to process, although I will do my utmost to complete your request ASAP.

Refunds
Though I doubt you will be disappointed with my service, I understand that sometimes things happen. If you contact me within one (1) month from your setup date, I will refund your entire purchase, minus non-refundable fees (described above). You will NOT receive a refund if you breach the TOU in any way, however.
Non-Point Payments
I may, at my own discretion, chose to accept another method of payment. Please directly PM me about this if you wish. I will ignore any alternative payment method questions in this thread.
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions? PM me
These are the rules Please read them.
My tip jar: 1FqukbmrZf2EnnKYf3BkioWTYysqnynFWy
[Ex-Mod]
Where is the VPS hosted? FDC? Specs of the VPS would hav been nice?
I'm Rick, programmer and Linux addict.
@Rick
Yes it is my FDC VPS. I have updated the OP to reflect this.
[Ex-Mod]
Are TeamSpeak servers possible or not due to TeamSpeaks licenses?
with best regards,
(mit freundlichen Grüßen,)
28daniel28

I can't host TS at this current time, and have no reason to look into doing so as mumble is simply a better program (based on my research). I might be able to do something, but real money would be involved to due to the licensing fee.
[Ex-Mod]
(08-24-2015, 10:58 AM)Scáth Wrote: I can't host TS at this current time, and have no reason to look into doing so as mumble is simply a better program (based on my research). I might be able to do something, but real money would be involved to due to the licensing fee.

Wait what? You can have a 32 slot teamspeak server for free.
@coreyman
It went up to 32 slots? I thought it was like a 5-slot license free. XP
OK, maybe I can, I will look into it for you if you would be actually interested in it.
[Ex-Mod]
(08-24-2015, 06:26 PM)Scáth Wrote: @coreyman
It went up to 32 slots? I thought it was like a 5-slot license free. XP
OK, maybe I can, I will look into it for you if you would be actually interested in it.

Yes it did go up to 32 slots Smile
@coreyman
You sure? TS Pricing page. That says it's $30 / year for 32 slots - and only one Vserver. This is why I went with mumble. XP
Trying to navigate VoIP licensing is a chore.
[Ex-Mod]
(08-24-2015, 07:22 PM)Scáth Wrote: @coreyman
You sure? TS Pricing page. That says it's $30 / year for 32 slots - and only one Vserver. This is why I went with mumble. XP
Trying to navigate VoIP licensing is a chore.

Yes I'm running my teamspeak server right now with 32 slots no license.