Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of this game?
I'm talking about Team Fortress 2, I used to play competitive in Team Fortress 2, but now I'm only playing competitively in League of Legends, and I basically play Team Fortress 2 for the surf and BunnyHopping because I dont want to buy Counter-Strike: Global-Offensive (don't have money). So what are your opinions on this game?
Gibus are too overpowered
+9 years of development, you still can get to the enemy locker room and wipe whole team
Volvo fix please
communism will prevail
Well I've been on Steam for almost 4 years now which isn't as much as some other people I know but it's still enough time to know your way around. Team Fortress 2 is by far my most played game with almost 500 hours of gameplay total (I never idle) and honestly, it's been a very fun experience. I've given TF2 a break for about a year so I'm not really sure about any new changes they put in place although I know they implemented a competitive mode. I would definitely give TF2's other game-modes a shot to see if you like them. I personally didn't really like playing it by myself so I'd also try playing with a group of friends.

Just a little titbit I have for you; DO NOT EVER WEAR THE GIBUS OR PYROVISION GOGGLE, ITS BETTER TO WEAR NOTHING AT ALL INSTEAD.
(09-09-2016, 03:39 PM)Helzo Wrote: Just a little titbit I have for you; DO NOT EVER WEAR THE GIBUS OR PYROVISION GOGGLE, ITS BETTER TO WEAR NOTHING AT ALL INSTEAD.

DO EVER WEAR THE GIBUS OR PYROVISION GOGGLE, R NO BALLS
communism will prevail
(09-15-2016, 09:25 PM)hisdudeness Wrote: DO EVER WEAR THE GIBUS OR PYROVISION GOGGLE, R NO BALLS
Y U DO THIS to him. Rolleyes It's always better to wear nothing at all...

Attached Files Image(s)

If you don't have any money try Unturned. It is a free-to-play zombie survival game that is amazing beacuse it is completely free!
Haha, I know i've played this game a lot years ago. It was like the game of every single of our lan parties. I enjoyed it alot and probably still would, if I had more time to play games.
Great game even though the only guy I can play well is mechanic Big Grin